Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Freckles' Happy Tail


freckles smaller face

Hi, my name is Freckles, and I was rescued from a shelter in UT. I was very happy to be an LVLR rescue dog and I loved being in foster care so much that I took my time finding my forever home. I loved spending time with my foster bro Murphy and his buddy, the house cat!

But there came a time when I wanted a family of my own, so here I am with my new family. I have even more siblings now!

Untitled


I am home,

Freckles


JUNE 2012
UPDATE FROM BENNY (formerly Freckles)
 We wanted to send an update on Benny (formerly Freckles),
Benny has fit in perfectly with our other 3 dogs. He loves playing with Doodles, has been respectful to our 14 year old Mr. Blacke, and even bringing timid Tootsie out of her shell a little bit. He is showing us how smart he is and learning more everyday. He is energetic and happy and can't wait to play ball. Benny also loves diving into our pool, sometimes going head first under the water, and is a great swimmer (as you can see in the attached photos). It only took him a few times to learn to use the steps to get out.
We want to express our gratitude and praise to everyone at Las Vegas Labrador Rescue, especially Ann and her husband for such a great job fostering and David and Denise Heck for all they do including coming to Benny's home visit.
Benny is a part of our family and we cannot imagine not having him. We will stay in touch and keep you updated on Benny.


freckles2

No comments:

Post a Comment