Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mac's Happy Tail

Hi,
Photobucket

My name is Mac and I traveled from a high kill shelter in Utah with my buddy Duke. We were on board the Heck Suburban Transport. I am happy that my potential shined through and the rescue angels in Utah helped us to get to Las Vegas and the lab rescue.

Once in Nevada, I got to stay at foster Mike & Clay's house with Barklay and Chester. It was a fun place to stay and I got to attend adoption events such as the Vegas Pet Expo. This is where I was the leading application doggie. It seems everyone wanted to be my adoptive parents. I found a place in the heart of Ryan and Jackie, because they kept coming back to our booth and petting me. They even brought their other dog Elvis to meet me. We all got along just fine.

I am now home,

Photobucket

Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment