Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lucky's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi, My name is Lucky, and my name suits me just fine. I am lucky because in spite of my being mauled by a porcupine and crop dusted by a skunk, LVLR found it in their heart to bring my stinky self all the way from Utah into their rescue. My rescue angels were many. I want to thank the following people for making sure I got to NV and into the loving care of LVLR. Thank you Melissa from Roosevelt, UT and Kelli from RSQ Dogs, and Angelle, Julie H., Melinda and Kimberly B.

By the way, I am about 4-5 years old.

I got to go to a great vet for a check-up, and then I was whisked off to The Barking Dogs Self-Wash to attempt to de-skunk me. I got a total of 4 baths... I think (I lost count after the tomato juice and vinegar). My smell became more tolerable so I got to go and have a sleepover at Mike & Clay's before I went to my foster Mom Melissa's house.

I did not stay in foster care very long because my foster Mom took me to work and showed me off. I behaved myself and soaked up all of the attention that was paid to me.

My new owners changed my name to "Jimmers" and they even let me up on the furniture. This is great because way up here I can keep an eye on that cat! Check me out!

I am home!


Photobucket


Update on Lucky (Now Jimmer)
JULY 2012


Everyone remember Lucky?? Not so lucky!! Before his transport to Las Vegas was set up, he had a beard full of porcupine quills and also got into a skunk. He came into Las Vegas and was quickly put on Channel 13, The Morning Blend Television Show. He's loving his new life with his best friend TJ. We get very excited when these Happy Tails come back our way. Very nice!!!


Lucky22

No comments:

Post a Comment