Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chloe's Happy Tail

Hi, My name is Chloe,

Photobucket

I am a 1 year old yellow labrador female. I was a rescue that took great effort on the part of my rescue Angels.
 In fact, I have several angels including Melissa (from Roosevelt, UT), Kelli (RSQ Dogs), Angelle, Julie H., Melinda and Kimberly B. They all worked very hard to send not only me, but another Labrador named Lucky to Nevada and LVLR.
The rescue thinks I have had a rough life so far, I most likely had 2 litters of puppies, and the puppies may have been taken away before I could finish weaning them. But I feel safe now, I have visited the vet and they completed a procedure so that I can relax and not be used for breeding anymore, and I can be loved for who I am. I got to stay briefly in foster care with Mike, Clay and their doggies. I did not get to play much because I was recovering from my surgery, but I did get to snuggle, and a girl could get used to this! I was adopted by the Jacques Family, and I will never have to worry again about having a warm place to sleep and will have all the hugs and kisses I want.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am home,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment