Monday, January 9, 2012

Coco's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Coco, and I am a 4 year old chocolate lab female.  I was an owner surrender with my sister Marci. We came from a shelter in Utah. We have a lot of love left , and our Rescue Angel Kimberly saw this. Together with HART, they were able to make sure that LVLR was notified and arrangements were made for Marci and I to go into foster homes in Nevada.

I loved my foster home with Dennis and Juanilla. I made it hard for them to give me up. I am a good girl, and this paid off because a fabulous trainer named Matt  from Sit Means Sit saw my potential. I got to go by airplane to Detroit to be with my new owner and establish my forever home.

I was taken to the airport by Dave and Denise, another fabulous foster family with LVLR. Here I am at the airport in LV NV awaiting my flight to Detroit.

Photobucket

And here I am on the other end of the flight with my new owner Matt.

Photobucket

I am home,

Love,
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment