Monday, January 2, 2012

Andy's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi,

My name is Andy and I am a 2 year old yellow Labrador. I am from a shelter in Utah. I am not sure how I ended up there because I have been told I am extremely loving and friendly. I love to play with other dogs and kids, and even some cats. I know many commands and I am both house trained and crate trained.

I know all this information because Dave and Denise my foster parents have made a list of my positive characteristics so that they can find me a happy home.

They also told me that I am a little overweight, ( 105 lbs) so they are monitoring what I eat and making sure I get plenty of exercise. This is not difficult since they have 4 dogs of their own for me to play with.

It was not long before Dave and Denise took me to meet Bill and his family. I have found my forever home and I am very happy there. You can tell by the picture below, I am fitting right in!

Photobucket

I am home,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment