Monday, January 2, 2012

Sunday's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi,
My name is Sunday and I am a yellow Labrador female about 2 years old. I am yet another case of owner surrender. My owner loved us ( I had a Great Dane companion too), but he had lost our home because of something called a "poor economy" and could not keep us in their apartment because when I was left alone I howled. The neighbors did not enjoy my howling. My owner tried to keep us in the backyard of a foreclosed home until he could make other plans, but we got out and animal control picked us up. It was a very stressful time for me.

My owner asked a friend to help him re-home us, so  LVLR was contacted. I was picked up and taken to a vet to make sure I was healthy, and then I was picked up by my new foster family. I liked my foster home. I had a "foster sister" named Bella to play with. We played 22 hours out of the day. I get along with all dogs and guinea pigs too! I am very well behaved.

I was in foster care for only 1 week before I was adopted by Suzanne and Bob. They love Labradors and they already had 2 dogs at home so they knew how to care for me. My siblings are Chardonnay and Shasta. We play in the house and yard constantly.

I heard my owner say that she is going to teach me how to be a therapy dog. I look forward to visiting patients at the Nathan Adelson Hospice. This picture was taken to celebrate The New Year 2012. I am in the middle, Chardonnay on left and Shasta on right.

Photobucket

I am home,


Love,
Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment