Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Coco's Happy Tail

Hi,
My name is Coco and I am 1 years old. I am not to be confused with Marci's sister Coco. I came into the rescue after the sisters did. All 3 of us came from UT.
I was in a shelter in UT, when someone found out how lovable and valuable I was. So I got to hitch a ride to NV and stay with my foster parents Clay and Mike for a spell. They were great to me, and they had 2 labs of their own that I could play with. I am the fast one with the ball.

Photobucket

It did not take long for me to fall in love with a family that would become mine. They had even arranged for me to have a playmate, Sissy. I love the Howe Family xoxo.

Photobucket



 So, as you can see I am very happy that someone noticed my potential and saved my life.

I am home,

Love Coco
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Being Coco's new momma, I can say what a blessing she has been to our family. Her kind and energetic spirit has awakened her sister's, Sissy's, spirit and it is so fun to see them playing together in the yard. My two little girls just adore her - and Coco loves playing tug a war with them and waking them up in the morning. I cannot say thank you enough to LVLR for what you do for the Labs and to all the volunteers you have working together to gives these much deserving pups a new lease on life.

    ReplyDelete