Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tony's Happy Tail

Photobucket

My name is Tony, and I am the brother of Bob. We are 15 month old yellow Labradors. We were owner surrenders because our family felt that they did not have the time that it would take to train and take care of us, especially me, I am high energy and can be a little naughty if I am not challenged or trained. I like to counter surf and dig a little bit in the backyard. I also did not realize that the chair pads on the patio chairs were not meant for chew toys. But I am kind hearted and I catch on very quick. I am also very athletic, I love to swim and jump over most everything, including my foster dog friend Bella.

Here we are together after a day of play. I am on the left.

Photobucket

I was not in foster care very long before a family saw me online and fell in love with me. They even came to one of the LVLR fundraisers to meet me. They have been looking for a lab to complete their family, and so I have a forever home with the Burlison Family.


Photobucket


I am home,
Love Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment