Monday, January 2, 2012

Marci's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi,
My name is Marci, and I am a 7 year old black female Labrador. I was an owner surrender along with my "sister" Coco to a shelter in Utah that has a reputation of euthanizing a lot of dogs. I am not sure what this word means, but it can't be good. Our foster Angel Kimberly and HART helped get us out of the shelter and organized our transportation to Nevada and LVLR.

I will be going to stay with Melissa, my foster mom. She has her own Labrador Dakota, so I will have someone to play with. This way I won't be sad that Coco and I will be in separate foster homes and being adopted separately.

My foster Mom says that I love to snuggle and be close to her. This may be because I have missed having human contact. She has also introduced me to her cats and helped me to learn how to walk on a harness.

It was not long before I was adopted by Frank. I am so happy to have a forever home.

Photobucket

I am home,

Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment