Monday, January 2, 2012

Jack's Happy Tail

Photobucket
Hi,
My name is Jack and I am from Idaho. I am 7 months old, and have spent all of those 7 months in an Idaho shelter. I don't remember how I got there, or why my family did not want me. I just know I have potential to be a very good dog. I like to wiggle and wag my tail, I think this will help me to get adopted.

I think 7 months is long enough to spend in a shelter, and my tail wagging paid off, because a Rescue Angel at the shelter notified LVLR that I needed a home.

It took awhile for LVLR to organize my ride to Nevada from Idaho, but as soon as this was done, I was on my way. I was not in foster care very long before I received my wish, my very own family. I was adopted by Christine and her family. Now I am in a wonderful home and I even have a dog of my own to play with. No more shelter life for me!

Photobucket

I am home,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment