Monday, January 2, 2012

Asha's Happy Tail

Photobucket

My name is Asha, and I am a 3 month old black female labrador mix. I came to LVLR because my owner did not have the time to help me learn how I should behave. I am a puppy, so if not given guidance. I can get into a little bit of trouble. I don't always know the difference between a leather shoe and a rawhide bone, they sure smell the same and these puppy teeth of mine are kind of achy. I want to chew on something!

A Rescue Angel named Laura heard about me, and helped me to find my way to LVLR. I got to stay in the home of Dennis and Juanilla. They were great with me. I received plenty of hugs and kisses and I had fellow doggies to play with. I learned the difference between shoes and bones and they helped me to learn basic commands.

I got to attend adoption events and soon I was discovered by my new parent, Jenel. I am happy that someone was able to see my potential as a companion and now I am on my way to my forever home.

Thanks LVLR for helping me to get home,
Photobucket
Love,
Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment