Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lance's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi,
My name is Lance and I am 1 1/2 years old. I was rescued from a shelter in UT by my rescue Angel Melinda. She knew what a wonderful pet I would be if only I was given a second chance. I stayed with Melinda for a week before arriving at LVLR.

I was lucky, after I was transported to NV, I got to stay with 2 foster families. I guess I had a few bad habits that Todd and Susan would not tolerate, so they brought out the "Big Guns" Dave and Denise. It seems they have had some experience with young guys like me. I even got a lesson from Sit Means Sit on how I should respect  my handler even when I sooooo much want to go and play with other dogs.

Photobucket

I guess I learned my lessons well, because Dave and Denise let me play with their dogs too.
Here I am with Vader. Can you tell us apart?

Photobucket

It was not long before I was adopted! And I am so lucky, my new dad is a firefighter, so he and I stay fit by taking daily runs together.

I am so happy to be home,

Love, Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment