Thursday, January 12, 2012

Barkley's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi,
I am Barkley, (AKA, Chocolate Moose). I am 15 months old. I was an owner surrender from NV. Do you think maybe my owner was not prepared for my rather large size? In spite of my size and young age, I am very gentle and calm. Don't get me wrong, I can run and when I do, my strides are very large!

Photobucket


But there are positives to my large size as well. I am built in security for the family who adopts me.

I enjoyed being picked up by my foster dad Dave, he was very patient when teaching me how to climb out of his car. My foster family provided me with plenty of exercise and love.

I attracted attention everywhere I went. It was not long before I attracted the attention of LVLR volunteers Todd and Susan. They thought I would make a great addition to their family.

I will miss my time with Mack, Vader and Jazmyn!

Photobucket

I am starting 2012 off with a new family and a new forever home

Love,
Barkley

No comments:

Post a Comment