Sunday, February 19, 2012

Molly's Happy Tail

Hi,
Photobucket

My name is Molly, and I am yet another beautiful Labrador from a shelter in Utah. I know that I have so much love in me to make someone a great companion, so I am glad I was given a chance to become a rescued dog through LVLR. I was fortunate to catch a ride with the Heck Suburban Transport Team, and here I was in NV less than 24 hours when a family decided I would make their family complete.
I got to stay with foster Mom Cynthia for such a short time, but I did really bond with her. It was hard to say goodbye. She had 2 dogs for me to play with, Dakota and Maggie. And she also had cats for me to tease a little. It was all good fun, but now I am home.

Here is a picture of me and my Mom Kristen.

Photobucket

I am home,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment