Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hope's Happy Tail


Untitled

Hi, I am Hope, and I am doing great in my forever home. I am super happy here. I have become quickly acclimated to my routine and it feels like I have been here my whole. Life.
I enjoy going for long walks around the neighborhood in the evening and I have become very popular with the neighbors. I love to be around people and I greet them by wagging my tail. This way they will pet me!

 In the evening, I also enjoy relaxing with my family and having my head pet or relaxing on the patio after a good meal.  My new family says I am an amazing and gentle dog and they are very fortunate to have found me as their new friend. 


I am home,
Hope

hopehappy




 UPDATE ON HOPE JULY 2012
MollyBeach


Here is a photo of Hope from this past weeked. She was enjoying a short walk on the beach in Malibu. She loves seeing the people and walking in the sand but wants nothing to do with the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment