Saturday, July 21, 2012

Penny's Happy Tail

penny3

Hi, my name is Penny, and I was found wandering around the streets of Vegas in the middle of summer. Boy it was hot, especially the asphalt on my soft paws. I was lucky that an animal lover found me let me stay at their home and in their pool before contacting the Las Vegas Labrador Rescue. Once the rescue picked me up, I got to go visit their vet, and have a check up before I went into foster care. It seems there are many families looking for a more seasoned lab as myself. I was worried I would have to compete with the young pups, but that isn't so!

I found a home really quick! I am so happy to be off the streets and in a home where I am loved. Stay tuned for more information from my new home soon.

I am home,

Penny

Penny Update from her Happy Home!

Hello, my name is now Kylie! And as you can see I am receiving lots of love and a great backyard to hang out in! It is hard to believe that just a few short weeks ago I was wandering the streets of Las Vegas in the July heat! And now here I am in my forever home! Thank you LVLR, I am truly blessed

xoxox, Kylie

penny2

No comments:

Post a Comment