Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bella's Happy Tail (Formerly Cleo)

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Cleo, and I am a 6 month old chocolate labrador from a shelter in UT.
I was transported to NV and taken directly to the LVLR Vet for a check-up. After my check-up, I got to go to my foster home. The next day my foster mom took me to my first adoption event at Barking Dogs.

I guess, I should say my "only"adoption event, because I was such a good girl that there were several adoption applications filled out for me. It was a record day for LVLR.

I was in foster care for only one week before I went to my forever home. My new parents felt that I was more of a Bella than a Cleo, so I have a new home and a new name!

Photobucket


Here I am checking out the park.

Photobucket
I am home,

Bella (formerly Cleo)

No comments:

Post a Comment