Monday, April 16, 2012

Zak's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi,
My name is Zak, and I came into the rescue from a shelter in UT. I was an owner surrender to the shelter. I was in pretty bad shape. I had a cracked canine tooth that needed to be extracted. I also had a few suspicious lumps on my shoulder. Luckily once I arrived at LVLR, they took me to their super vet, who removed my bad tooth and biopsied my suspicious lumps. Luckily the lumps turned out to be lipomas (fatty tissue).

Being that I am an older lab of about 7-8 years old, I thought I would be in foster care for quite awhile. NOT SO! I was seen by a past LVLR adopter family, and they have a soft spot in their hearts for the senior yellow lab males. It was a match made in heaven. I have three 4-legged siblings; Chardonnay, Shasta and Sunday. Sunday was also a previous LVLR rescued dog.

from left to right, this is Sunday, Zak and Shasta and Suzanne and Bob of course!

Photobucket

I am home,

Zak

No comments:

Post a Comment