Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ruffie's Happy Tail

Photobucket


Hi,

My name is Ruffie and I am 1 year old. I was an owner surrender to a shelter in UT along with my brother T-Bone. We were surrendered because our owner did not have the time necessary to educate us on what we can and cannot do in the backyard. One of us was a digger! Although my foster mommy says it could not have been me, I am a sweetheart (wink, wink).

We arrived in NV and we were immediately taken to the vet for a check-up. After that I went to one foster home and T-Bone went to another.  I was in foster care approximetely 9 days before I found my forever home. One of my foster homes was with Dave and Denise. They were great. They had 4 dogs of their own that I got along well with.

I got to go to an adoption event at The Barking Dogs, and this is where I would find my forever home. A great couple came out to see me and spend time with me. They wanted to adopt me!

Photobucket

I am home

Ruffie

No comments:

Post a Comment