Sunday, April 8, 2012

Maggie's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Maggie and I am a 6-7 year old chocolate labrador. I am an owner surrender, but we don't know much about my story. I was fostered by Mike and Clay, along with my 4-legged foster brothers Barclay, Tucker and Oliver. I entered a very happy household and I fit in well with the chaos.

I came with a list of medical issues that required treatment. This included a large hematoma on one ear and a skin rash, both of which could be from allergies to food or environment. I was put on a grain free diet to begin with, and will require further evaluation to determine the cause.

I was in foster care very briefly (8 days) because I was one of the dogs that received an application at the last adoption event (sight unseen)! My new family will receive me as a very large chocolate Easter gift!


Photobucket


Photobucket


I am home,

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment