Saturday, March 24, 2012

Otis's Happy Tail (Formerly Mazy)

Photobucket

Hi, My name is Mazy, or at least it was when I arrived into the rescue. My new name is Otis, and I have a great new home. But I am getting ahead of myself.

Let's start by saying I am a record breaker! I came into the rescue and was adopted out in 3 days! I got to spend time with veteran dog fosters Dave and Denise and their 4 dogs. But I am happy now to have my own home, and a new name!

Photobucket

Here I am with my new family. I am on the left.

I am home,

Otis

July 2012 Update on Otis

UPDATE on Otis (Mazy) from his forever home. Marc and I wanted to send an update on Otis now that he has been with us for 3 months. As you can see by his picture, he has reached a healthy weight. He was having soft stool off and on, and was diagnosed with a bad giardia infection, but after treatment he is healthy and happy. He loves going to the lake and to the dog park, and watching television. We're so happy he is part of our family!


Otis22


No comments:

Post a Comment