Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sam's Happy Tail

Hi,
My name is Sam,

Photobucket

and I too came from a high kill shelter in UT. I was pulled from the shelter and my transport was arranged to NV and into the loving care of LVLR. I began my foster care in the home of Cynthia and Terry, and my foster siblings Dakota and Maggie. It seems my foster home had some small creatures called "cats", and I was not only curious about these cats, I wanted to make them my chew toy! Don't blame me, they look really fun to chase and snap at. So....I needed to be in a home without these small furry creatures, so I got to move in with Rick and Renee. I did not stay long here, as LVLR found me a new forever home! The picture below is of my foster family and my forever family!

Photobucket

I am home,

Love Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment