Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nitro's Happy Tail

Hi,
My name is Nitro,

Photobucket

I came from UT and it seems compared to most labs, I may have had a very rough life prior to being rescued. I may have lived on the street for awhile or in a backyard without human companionship. I seem to know how to manage on my own. I can find water and food outdoors, and take care of myself.

When I arrived at my foster home, I was a little nervous being inside. I felt more comfortable roaming the backyard. But my foster mom Lory and my foster sister Bella were really patient with me. She would give me chew toys and a blanket to lay on. Eventually I began learning that snuggling inside the house was fun too! I really enjoyed my 3 mile walks, and towards the end I learned that I did not have to run from right to left on the leash.

Photobucket

It was not long after my rescue that I found a nice home with Bruce and Vilma. They had recently lost their German Shepherd and were looking for another pet to love. Boy am I going to get spoiled!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am home,

Love Nitro

No comments:

Post a Comment