Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sheffield's Happy Tail (Formerly Jerry)

Photobucket


Hey, My name is Sheffield (formerly Jerry)
And boy do I have a happy tail to tell. I was a shelter dog from UT, like so many dogs before me.
I was transported to NV where I became a LVLR doggie. I was fostered by Joe, and this is where the story gets great. Joe saw my awesome potential and decided I should remain with his family.

Photobucket

As you can see, it was a perfect fit!


Photobucket


Update on Sheffield

Untitled


Sheffield (formerly Jerry), fit in immediately with our existing pack. I bonded with him from the moment I took him in as a foster for LVLR. It is still hard to believe that he was said to be aggressive toward other dogs during his 3 month stay at a Utah shelter. Sheffield is my best trained Lab in the pack. His basic obedience skills are second to none. For his hobby he loves to do fun nose work and occasionally dabbles in Narcotic detection. I take him almost everywhere I go, people often refer to him as my shadow:) Thanks to LVLR for not giving up on my shadow, like many rescues before him, it would've been tragic had he not been pulled by a great organization. Thanks again LVLR for saving my Shadow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment