Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sadie's Happy Tail (Formerly Honey)

Photobucket
Hi, My name is Honey,
I am an owner surrender to LVLR. My previous owners were not prepared for the amount of energy it would take to keep up with my playfulness. They did not have the time necessary to teach me basic commands, but I am willing to learn. I love to be the center of attention as my foster parents Rick and Renee are learning. They are also learning that I am quite strong for my age. I am 1 1/2 years old.

My foster parents took me to an adoption event at Wholefoods where I met my soon to be forever family.
I showed them how well I got along with children and how willing I was to learn. And, so here I am, a part of their family!

I am home,
Love
Sadie (Formerly Honey)

Photobucket

I love to run around my new backyard!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment