Saturday, March 24, 2012

Zoey's Happy Tail

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Zoey, and I am yet another dog that was rescued from shelter life and probable death in UT. I am around 1-2 years of age and have been described as being shy and scared. Who would not be timid after being abandoned at a strange place, and not having the love of a family of my own. Records indicate that I had been in the shelter since December 23, right before the holidays, and it is now March.

Thank goodness I had my BFF Ben by my side and along for the ride from UT to NV. Once in NV I was taken to the LVLR vet for a check-up and then off to my foster home with my foster parents Clay and Mike. I was only in foster care for about 3 days before I found my forever home. In that time my foster parents were able to spend quality time helping me to trust humans again.

Once in my home, I was able to show my new family that I am in fact a typical young labbie!
Look at the picture below, do I know how to party?

Photobucket

I am home

Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment